Dropper posts are awesome until they're not. That's why Bontrager created the Drop Line to be the one you can rely on. From installation to activation, no other dropper post can withstand the rigors of real-world riding and just keep functioning. And since cable installation is so easy, swapping from bike-to-bike is as easy as with a non-dropper seatpost. The Drop Line dropper seatpost comes in 100mm, 125mm, and 150mm lengths.
- Remote cable actuation with ergonomically designed under-bar lever
- Air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge offers infinite adjustability within dropping range
- Keyed chassis prevents rotation for a stable ride
- 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment
- Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel
- Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever
- On-Bar Drop Line Universal Lever sold separately
- Frame must be compatible with internally routed seatpost routing
Prices are subject to change without notice on all items listed in our catalog. Not all items listed in our catalog are in-stock items. All items can be purchased online for in-store pickup only. Please notify us of inaccurate/typo errors listed in our website.